Monday, July 6, 2009

Lini is home

She is home! So nice to have her there. My dad says ya she likes me and "WoW thats a nice lookin horse"

He doesnt know much but she gets prettier every time I look at her. The neighbors keep comin up to the fence trying to get a good look at her but she doesnt pay any attention to them. They have minis next door. I may see if she can go over there sometimes so she doesnt get to lonely all though she may not be lonely.

The other neighbors horses were nickering at her like crazy! We went on a ride and the poor app wouldnt be quiet! Drove me nuts! But Lini payed no mind to them. She was just happy to be out and about. I will have to post some pics of our ride..

Oh and I bought some alfalfa she doesnt seem to like it much so, I am thinking fescue or Coastal, Fescue is CHEAP here and seems that everyone feeds it here. So I may just give it a try thats what she was on before.

Hope everyone had a happy Fourth I did. Ill post that later cause that is a story with no pictures sadly! :(

No comments: