Friday, July 3, 2009

Sometimes I am CRAZY



Sometimes I get these crazy thoughts about breeding Lini...In 2 years...or when I buy my own farm. (I hope to be pregnant too) So it seems it work out nicely. But just browsing through...here are some stallions I have come across.


Maxamillion

Dutch WBxASHA

16.1hh

Buckskin and White Tobiano

Pinto & Dilute Genes

He is appoved for TASHR, AWR, & RSPI (SBII)


To tell the truth I dont know care about the registries.


Anywho: Check him out at goldenventurefarm.com


If I ever breed Lini I will hope for color, size and movement. Dont get my wrong my Lini is a cute mover but, I would love something with a lot more talent. Maybe I am crazy. But the color I would like to have is either, paint, grey, palomino, great if it was a buckskin...but hey who knows I have lots of time to get her to were I want her and lots of time to pick the perfect stallion. After all whom ever I choose will hopefully give me a nice jumper prospect!
Anywho thats all for now, I will probably post random ones now and then, after all it doesnt hurt to dream!


No comments: