Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Break Through

YEAH! It took me 5 min from the time I got to the barn to catch her yesterday! And we lunged she did however challenge me at that one. I figured her out. It is in fact a bit of a game. She hasnt yet decided if I should be in charge but, I fixed that when I got her to lunge...that was interesting. She is very good at trying to keep me infront of her shoulder but I got her to do what I wanted and that was the end of the lungeing. So we retreated and went for a groom. Silly bellini. I suppose we are going to try and ride this weekend...wish us luck and post pictures soon!

1 comment:

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

Hi MonstersMama. Thanks for visiting my blog. I like blogging about my progress with my horses for many different reasons. For one, it's like a diary you can always go back and read to relearn lessons. You can also get really good (sometimes bad, but mostly good) advice from other horse people.