Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sneaky Bellini


Sneaky Mare, Not fond of being caught there she is eating the weeping willow! She eats anything that smells good and is green. She is playing tag..for an hour. I dont know why she just wont let me catch her. She gives me this look, and its actually kinda cute. I love her already and she is trying to make it challenging. Little does she know I have been down this road before!

The amazing LEGENDS Sweet Feed. Thats how I caught her the first time. I actually had to step out of the fence and it was so simple, she reached and ate and I clipped. She didnt even freak just looked at me as if to say "hey you tricked me!"

More pictures and a post hopefully tomarrow evening. I have to go work at Mac Greasy tonight :) get to work (hopefully if we are busy) rather than sit at a desk and file paperwork...
Wish me luck tomarrow and hopefully she will be easier to catch.
BTW I am in love.










No comments: